domingo, 12 de fevereiro de 2012

Whitney: The Greatest Hits (Coletânia) [2000]


TrackList:

Disco 1 (Cool Down)
"You Give Good Love" (La La)
"Saving All My Love for You" (Gerry Goffin; Michael Masser)
"Greatest Love of All" (Linda Creed; Michael Masser)
"All At Once" (Jeffrey Osborne; Michael Masser)
"If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful" (with Jermaine Jackson) (Elliot Willensky)
"Didn't We Almost Have It All" (Michael Masser; Will Jennings)
"Where Do Broken Hearts Go" (Chuck Jackson; Frank Wildhorn)
"All The Man That I Need" (Dean Pitchford, Michael Gore)
"Run to You" (Allan Rich; Jud J. Friedman)
"I Have Nothing" (David Foster; Linda Thompson-Jenner)
"I Will Always Love You" (Dolly Parton)
"Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" (Babyface)
"Why Does It Hurt So Bad" (Babyface)
"I Believe in You and Me" (David Wolfert)
"Heartbreak Hotel" (com Faith Evans, & Kelly Price) (C. Schack, K. Karlin, T. Savage)
"My Love Is Your Love" (Wyclef Jean, Jerry Duplessis)
"Same Script, Different Cast" (com Deborah Cox) (Montell Jordan; Shae Jones; Shep Crawford; Stacey Daniels)
"Could I Have This Kiss Forever" (com Enrique Iglesias) (Diane Warren)

Link CD1: Rapidshare 





Disco 2 (Throw Down)
"Fine" (Kamaal Fareed; Raphael Saadiq)
"If I Told You That" (com George Michael) (R. Jerkins, F. Jerkins III, L. Daniels, T. Estes)
"It's Not Right, But It's Okay" [Thunderpuss Mix] (Isaac Phillips; Jerkins, F. III; LaShawn Daniels; Rodney Jerkins; Toni Estes)
"My Love Is Your Love" [Jonathan Peters Mix] (Jerry Duplessis; Wyclef Jean)
"Heartbreak Hotel" (com Faith Evans, & Kelly Price] [Hex Hector Mix] (C. Schack, K. Karlin, T. Savage)
"I Learned from the Best" [HQ2 Mix] (Diane Warren)
"Step by Step" [Junior Vasquez Mix] (Annie Lennox)
"I'm Every Woman" [Clivilles & Cole Mix] (Nickolas Ashford; Valerie Simpson)
"Queen of the Night" [CJ Mackintosh Mix] (Babyface;D. Simmons;L.A. Reid;W. Houson)
"I Will Always Love You" [Hex Hector Mix] (Dolly Parton)
"Love Will Save the Day" [Jeallybean/David Morales Mix] (Toni C.)
"I'm Your Baby Tonight" [Dronez Mix] (Babyface; L.A. Reid)
"So Emotional" [David Morales Mix] (Billy Steinberg)
"I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" [Junior Vasquez Mix] (George Merrill; Shannon Rubicam)
"How Will I Know" [Junior Vasquez Mix] (George Merrill;Narada Michael Walden; Shannon Rubicam)
"Greatest Love of All" [Junior Vasquez Mix] (Linda Creed;Michael Masser)
"One Moment in Time" (Albert Hammond; John Bettis)
"The Star Spangled Banner" (ao vivo em 1/27/91 no Super Bowl XXV)

Link CD2: Rapidshare 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário